If your Scout group is planning a trip to Frankenmuth and is looking for a less expensive alternative for overnight accommodations, the Frankenmuth Scout Building may be just what you are looking for. The building was built for local scouts to use for meetings and events. We also open it up for visiting Scouts to use when they come to town.
• Main meeting room: 30’x 43’ with a stage on one end and a kitchen on the other.
• Upstairs: 30’x 35’ meeting room - typically used as a sleeping area.
• Kitchen: stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, limited cooking/serving dishes and utensils. (If you plan on making a meal at the Scout Building, please plan on bringing necessary pots, pans and utensils with you.)
• Bathrooms: Sinks and toilets, but no showers.
• There are no beds in the facility. Please plan accordingly and bring your own sleeping bags, air mattresses, cots, etc.
• TV & DVD/VCR available in the main room. There are also some board games and puzzles in the kitchen cabinets.
• Wireless internet is available upon request.
• Building is adjacent to a city park with open play field and playground equipment.
• The building is within walking distance of downtown Frankenmuth.
• Souvenir patches available at the Chamber of Commerce/Visitors Center.
Check in time: 11:00 a.m. Check-out: 10:00 a.m., except on Sundays which is 11:00a.m.
Rental Rates :
Weeknight (Mon-Thurs): $138
Friday night: $221
Saturday night: $276
Friday through Sunday: $386
Dates fill up fast, so contact us early to make your reservation!
floor plan of the building
Scout programs are offered through:
• Frankenmuth Historical Museum www.frankenmuthmuseum.org
• Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn www.bavarianinn.com
• The Frankenmuth Chamber of Commerce has more information on activities and attractions www.frankenmuth.org