Jaycee Spray Park
The NEW Frankenmuth Jaycee Spray Park is located in the heart of Memorial Park at 279 Park Dr. This zero-depth water play area offers 18 different fountains, sprays, geysers, and other water features that provide endless hours of fun for the entire family.
The entire Spray Park is completely accessible for people of all abilities. The area surrounding the splash pad includes a playground, shade canopies, benches and picnic areas. For your convenience family restrooms are provided on the site. And don't worry about having to take a shower to rinse off the chlorine when you're done- this splash pad uses fresh water so there's no chlorine smell like a pool!
The splash pad is open daily 10am-8pm during the summer season and is activated by the children while they are playing. It is open to the public free of charge and may not be reserved for private functions.
Play Safe, Have Fun
Splash Pad Rules
- Children must have proper supervision at all times.
- Everyone using the splash pad do so at their own risk. No supervision is provided.
- This is a family friendly environment. No rough play or profanity. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
- No food, glass, candy, gum, soaps, shampoos, pets, or animals allowed on the splash pad. These items are allowed in adjacent park areas.
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes.
- No toys or other equipment are allowed on the splash pad. This includes chairs, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, toys, athletic equipment, balls, water balloons, inflatable toys, or other items.
- Picnic tables, benches, and shade structures are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and can not be reserved.
- When thunder is heard or lightning is seen, leave the splash pad & Memorial Park and seek a fully enclosed shelter. Remain indoors for 30 minutes after the last observation of thunder or lightning.
The Spray Park was made possible by fundraising, grants, and donations through the Frankenmuth Jaycees.