959 Flint St.
Great for family reunions, graduations, confirmation parties and meetings.
• Large multi-purpose room (30’x43’) with stage
• Meeting room upstairs • Large kitchen with plenty of counter space.
• Refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven & microwave
• 7’ wide drop down screen
• Wireless internet available upon request
• Air conditioning
• Tables and chairs provided
• Seating capacity: 85 people at tables in main room
• Within walking distance from downtown
• Plenty of parking on site
• Building is adjacent to a city park with open playfield and some playground equipment.
Rental Rates: $75 - $200 per day
Directions to the Scout Building:
From the North on I-75:
Exit 144- Bridgeport. Turn left and head southeast on Dixie Hwy for 2 miles. Turn left and go east 5 miles on Junction Rd, which becomes Genesee as you enter Frankenmuth. Go about 1 mile into town and turn right Main St. (M-83). Go 1.5 miles south on Main St. through downtown. Just after you cross the Cass River, turn right on Flint St. Go approx. 2 blocks southwest on Flint St. The Frankenmuth Scout Building will be on your left side.
From the South on I-75:
Exit 136- Birch Run. Turn right and go 2 miles east on Birch Run Rd.to M-83. Turn left and go 5 miles north on M-83, which becomes Main St. as you enter Frankenmuth. Turn left on Jefferson and go 2 blocks west. Turn right at the 4-way stop, which is Flint St. The Frankenmuth Scout Building will be the first driveway on your right.
Scout Building Policies
Floor plan of the building