Obtaining Copies of Reports
Accident reports:

Traffic related accident reports may be obtained by submitting the form located below. All copies are $2.00 You may either obtain the report at the police department or you may send the form with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Frankenmuth Police Dept.
240 W. Genesee
Frankenmuth, MI 48734

All other reports:

Pursuant to the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) you may be able to obtain certain materials from the police department depending upon the nature of the report. For any reports that are NOT a traffic accident report, you must print and fill out the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Form located below. The form must be submitted in person to Frankenmuth Police Department for proper consideration.

Frankenmuth Police Department
240 W. Genesee, Frankenmuth, MI 48734

© Copyright by the Frankenmuth Police Department. All rights reserved.