family reunions, graduations, confirmation parties and meetings.
- Large multi-purpose room (30’x43’) with stage
- Meeting room upstairs
- Large kitchen with plenty of counter space
- Refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven & microwave
- Two 75" Smart TVs (HDMI input)
- 7’ wide drop down screen (bring your own projector)
- Free Wi-Fi Available
- Air conditioning
- Tables and chairs provided
- Seating capacity: 84 people at tables in main room
- Within walking distance from downtown
- Plenty of parking on site
- Building is adjacent to a city park with open playfield and playground equipment.
If your Scout group is planning a trip to Frankenmuth and is looking for an alternative for overnight accommodations, the Frankenmuth Scout Building may be just what you are looking for. The building is designed for local scouts to use for meetings and events, but we also open it up for visiting Scouts to use when they come to town.
• Main meeting room: 30’x 43’ with a stage on one end and a kitchen on the other.
• Upstairs: 30’x 35’ meeting room - typically used as a sleeping area.
• Kitchen: stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, limited cooking/serving dishes and utensils. (If you plan on making a meal at the Scout Building, please plan on bringing necessary pots, pans and utensils with you.)
• Bathrooms: Sinks and toilets, but no showers.
• There are no beds in the facility. Please plan accordingly and bring your own sleeping bags, air mattresses, cots, etc.
• There are some board games and puzzles in the kitchen cabinets.
• Building is adjacent to a city park with open play field and playground equipment.
• The building is within walking distance of downtown Frankenmuth.
Check in time: 11:00 a.m. Check-out: 10:00 a.m., except on Sundays which is 11:00a.m
Scout programs are offered through:
• Frankenmuth Historical Museum www.frankenmuthmuseum.org
• Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn www.bavarianinn.com
• The Frankenmuth Chamber of Commerce has more information on activities and attractions www.frankenmuth.org
Rental Rates: Please call (989)652-3440 for rental rates.
Scout Building Policies
Floor plan of the building
Directions to the Scout Building: 959 Flint St.
From the North on I-75:
Exit 144- Bridgeport. Turn left and head southeast on Dixie Hwy for 2 miles. Turn left and go east 5 miles on Junction Rd, which becomes Genesee as you enter Frankenmuth. Go about 1 mile into town and turn right Main St. (M-83). Go 1.5 miles south on Main St. through downtown. Just after you cross the Cass River, turn right on Flint St. Go approx. 2 blocks southwest on Flint St. The Frankenmuth Scout Building will be on your left side.
From the South on I-75:
Exit 136- Birch Run. Turn right and go 2 miles east on Birch Run Rd.to M-83. Turn left and go 5 miles north on M-83, which becomes Main St. as you enter Frankenmuth. Turn left on Jefferson and go 2 blocks west. Turn right at the 4-way stop, which is Flint St. The Frankenmuth Scout Building will be the first driveway on your right.