Fire


ffd_patch
The Frankenmuth Fire Department was formed in 1904 and has proudly served the Frankenmuth Community since its inception. The Department is owned jointly by the City of Frankenmuth and Frankenmuth Township.

Frankenmuth Fire Department Fast Facts
  • Covers 42 square miles in an area that includes Frankenmuth City, Frankenmuth Township, and a portion of neighboring Tuscola Township. 
  • Protects and serves 8,500 residents and over 2 million visitors a year, averaging 100 or more runs annually.
  • Staffed by a volunteer department of 30 members.
  • Maintains mutual aid agreements with all of Saginaw County and portions of Tuscola County.
  • Conducts in-house training twice monthly along with a monthly business meeting.
  • Participates in the many community activities and festivals held each year in Frankenmuth (one of Michigan’s top tourist destinations).
18951169_1198265793633090_8471904282999912873_n
The Frankenmuth Fire Department runs out of one station located at 210 West Genesee Street in the City of Frankenmuth (pictured above). The station houses a meeting and training room, offices, kitchen, garage space for the department’s six vehicles, and a hose tower.
 
For regular FFD information and updates, visit our Facebook page.