City Services

The City of Frankenmuth prides itself on offering its residents and businesses a host of services, ranging from brush pick up to recycling to recreation.  The City of Frankenmuth's office is located at 240 W. Genesee.  Our lobby/office hours are from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. There is also a drop box available at the entry drive to the office for payment drop off.  If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or call us, 989-652-9901.

 Home and Family  Public Safety    Education
 Streets and Transportation  Employment  Taxes  Voting and Elections

Home and Family

Automatic Payment form for Utility Bill
Building Permits
Email me my water bill
Fence Permit
Outdoor Activities
Household Hazardous Waste
Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program
Obtain a police report
Pay My Water Bill Online
Recreation Programs and Activities
Report a concern
Sewer Issues
Street lights
Water Issues
No Solicit List

Public Safety
Police Reserve Program
Submit a tip
Police Department
Emergency Medical Services and Rescue
Sprinkler Systems, Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Saginaw County Emergency Notification System - sign up

James E. Wickson Memorial Library
Frankenmuth Public Schools
St. Lorenz Schools

Streets and Transportation
Report a Pothole or street concern
Street Trees


Affidavit of Owner of Eligible Personal Property Claiming Exemption from Collection of Taxes (Form #5076)
Affidavit and Statement for Eligible Manufacturing Personal Property and Essential Services Appeal Form (Local Board of Review) (Form L-4035)
Assessment (Form #5278)Affidavit to Rescind Exemption of Eligible Manufacturing
Disabled Veterans Exemption (Form #5107)
Foreclosure Entity Conditional Recission Guidelines for the Michigan Principal Residence Exemption Program
Homestead Principal Residence Forms (#2368)
Look up property taxes and tax history
Pay my property taxes
Personal Conditional Rescission of Principal Residence Exemption Form (#4640)
Personal Property Statement (Form 632 L-4175)
Property Defined in MCL 211.9(m) and 211.9(n) (Form #5277)
Property Transfer Forms (#2766)
Poverty Exemption Form (Required Annually)
Request to Rescind Homeowner's Principal Residence Form (#2602)
Search Real Property and Personal Property Taxes

Voting and Elections
City Council
Register to vote
Saginaw County Directory of Election Officials